NTR OFFROAD PARK RULES
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PREMISES. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Underage drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Any and all weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Glass bottles or glass containers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Fighting is strictly prohibited.
- Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed.
- No dirt bikes allowed.
- The speed limit is 10 miles per hour on the main roads and in the campsites. All posted safety signage must be followed at all times.
- All ATV, UTVs and trucks must have working headlights while riding at night.
- Safety equipment should be utilized at all times while riding. We strongly recommend wearing helmets and seatbelts (where applicable) while riding, and following the manufacturer’s safety guidelines for your vehicle.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. Anyone who is not wearing a wristband is subject to immediate removal from the premises. If the wristband breaks or becomes damaged to the point that you cannot wear it, you must come to the ticket office with the original wristband and we will replace it once we have verified purchase of your original ticket.
- No strobe lights or flashing lights resembling emergency lights are permitted.
- All campers, motorhomes, RVs, enclosed trailers, semi-trailers, and the like are subject to search by park staff. Anyone refusing to allow search will not be allowed on the premises. Anyone found to be trying to enter the park without paying will be permanently banned.
- Stealing will NOT be tolerated. Anyone caught stealing will be arrested, prosecuted and permanently banned from the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of anyone who is deemed by the park staff to be intoxicated or acting in a disorderly way.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the park who is deemed by the staff to be intoxicated or acting in a disorderly way.
- Unauthorized soliciting will not be tolerated. Vendors must have approval from the park management to solicit any and all products. Failure to get approval before entry will result in removal from the park and no refunds will be given for admission tickets.
- NO SWIMMING ALLOWED in any ponds located on the premises.
- All ATVs/UTVs/4-wheelers/Golf carts, etc. must have a flag attached to the vehicle that measures at least 8 feet from the GROUND. Full size vehicles do not need flags.
- All persons not camping must park in the General Parking area. If you want access to the camping area with your vehicle, there will be a $10 charge per vehicle.